Audio

 


    I created the audio for my animation in Garageband. Garageband was a super helpful tool in the process of making my own audio. I knew how I wanted the music and sound for my video to sound in my head before and I was able to bring my video to life in Garageband. My animation is very upbeat and inspiring so I knew I wanted to create that feeling in the sound as well. I started with a happy piano loop and played it from beginning to end. Since the first few seconds the feeling is supposed to be dull and upset before the walking and colors start, I didn't add the fun beat until the colors begin in the second clip. Then at the very end when I am supposed to be feeling inspired and motivated after my walk, I added a fun melody to convey that feeling. Making my own audio was so fun and added so much character to my animation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Future Self

BW to Color