Multiplicity

 

    This project was probably the most fun to create! For this project, I created a scene with six versions of myself in one photo that tells a story.  I created this using Adobe Photoshop and using the select and mask tool. I started with a blank photo of the scene. I then took six separate photos of myself, in the exact same framing, but in different spots and outfits to create the idea of multiple characters in a photo. Then I used the select and mask tool to exactly select just myself out of each photo and place it into the blank scene. The challenge was making sure all the shadows and lighting matched each other to create a seamless illusion of reality.  I loved the final product of this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Future Self

Audio

BW to Color