Logo

 





 For this project, I used Adobe Illustrator to create my very own logo for a company. I loved how creative I could be with this project, there were so many ideas running through my head when we were assigned this. I wanted to make it personal to me so I knew I wanted to use my name somehow. My middle name is Rose so when I decided to use my name I thought about how I could incorporate an illustrated rose into my name to create a logo, so I turned the "O" in rose into a rose! I used an image from Google of a rose and traced it. Then I typed my name into a text box, picked the font that best worked for my idea, and left out the "o". Then I placed the tracing of the rose where the "o" would be and vectorized it all and grouped it to create one object. Lastly, I used the 3D tool in Illustrator to display my logo in 3D shapes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Future Self

Animation

Audio