Poster

 


I think that the poster project was one of my favorite projects we did in this class! We had to take a photo of ourselves and turn it into a poster that conveys a certain message. I created this using Adobe Illustrator as well as Adobe Color for the color palette. The color palette I chose was a monochromatic blue palette. I used this picture of myself that was taken at the beach which is somewhere I always feel at peace and most relaxed. I also remember that at the time when we were assigned this project, I was very stressed out and had so much going on in my life. This inspired my message of remembering to breathe and that everything will be okay! This message is something that I always like to remind myself so I loved turning it into a visual poster. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Future Self

Animation

Audio