Letter to Future Self

 Dear future me, 


Hi! How are you? I hope you are really, truly happy. As of right now, I am a sophomore in college at the University of Tampa. I live in an apartment with our friend Alex and her puppy Winnie. Winnie is only seven months old right now and she is the cutest thing ever. How old is Winnie when you are reading this? Do you still live with her and Alex? Right now I am struggling a  bit. I am confused about what I want to do with the rest of my life school is stressful and I wonder if it will be worth it sometimes. Was it worth it? I am also struggling with the people I am surrounding myself with while living here in Tampa. I don’t have many good friends right now and it feels like I keep getting screwed over by the people I get close to. Have you made real, genuine friends that support you finally? It’s hard to live so far away from family and friends at home and struggle with feeling alone because it makes it feel so much worse. Writing this letter to my future self when I am in such a weird stage in my life is interesting and I hope one day when you look back at this you are proud of where you are. My favorite things in life right now are country music (specifically Zach Bryan), chocolate, car rides with the windows down, the beach and the ocean, The Vampire Diaries, dogs, warm weather, laying in the sun, tacos, dressing up, and the color orange. What are your favorite things in life when you are reading this? Mom and dad are both happy at home and I miss them so much. Next week is spring break and I am going skiing with dad and Cara I can't wait. It’s my first time ever going to Colorado! I still haven’t traveled much as of right now. How about you? Have you traveled to more places? What has been your favorite? My favorite people in my life right now are Mom, Dad, Cara, MomMom, Ashley, and Kelly. I am single and just trying to work on myself and fall back in love with life right now. Are you happy? How is everyone? Do you feel loved? I hope the answers to all of these questions are really good! I have hope for the future and I hope that everything will get better or I guess is better for you! I love you! 


Sincerely, 


You from the past.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Audio