Autoscopy

 

    The autoscopy project was one that really made me think about how I wanted to portray a deeper meaning through my work. For this project, I created an altered portrait of myself that displayed a certain part of me or portrayed some of my deepest thoughts and dreams. So for my autoscopy, I used a picture of myself and added sheet music over myself in the color pink. I chose this because I have always felt drawn to music and I feel it has a hold a huge place in my heart. I consider music to be a large part of my identity. I then used the color burn effect to create the overlay of music on my face. Lastly is used the style transfer neural filter to create the painted look on my image. I love creating this project and getting to use the different effects of Photoshop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Future Self

Audio

BW to Color